Sunday, September 21, 2003

and she dreams again...

feeling healthy has never felt any better=) REally, i always tend to overlook what i have, what i shld treasure, then when a big blow comes, it's only then that i learn. *sigh* I REALLI shld start to heed advice so i wun ever need to take too many big blows anymore. It feels so good to be able to focus and just sit here COMFORTABLY definitely and type this out. It was miserable being in pain the last few days...and i prayed...just prayed....and some incredible miracle, i'm better this evening.
Praise the Lord. i was so sick just this afternoon.

I hoep you like my new layout.

Jill has been so very sweet, asking over me everyday since she knew i was ill...tht girl, =). haha, and collegues wise, louise has very much been there for me too....i really appreciate it. Richard however, wasn't too happy about my cancelling of shift four days in a row. Not that i really bother. im on mc you noe. Nick lent me support, which was motivating non the less.

well, good as new i will be on monday, back to work. time to brush the video with my audio inputs, time to start working on proplan, emusic and multitrack projects. IS too. ahaha. yeahs. . . im indeed happy that i can again, complain abt my daily workloads, except this time round, i look at it abit differently. im very glad i have my daily workload to complain about.it's far better than lying in bed 24/7 in agony not knowning what's next.

good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home