Sunday, September 28, 2003

and she dreams again...

okays, i do know why mum was sorta bad mood this morning....shes fine now...

went to watch turn left, turn right...now shut up if you dun like it....coz before the movie came out, i read the comic and adored it extremely...as unrealistic as the story can get, you'dbe suprised things like this actually happoen in real life....except maybe you're not neighbours...haha....but i have come across coincidences myself wif one or two individuals i know...and at that time, it just freaked me out. Angie mentioned the pining of rthe other part was done very well...and that there was alot of comedy too....I feel that the comedy added to the frustration of the two not meeting and being so damn unlucky. everywhere they went, they crossed paths, met the same people, thought the same thoughts, looked in the same corners, asked the same questions..but sadly, couldn't find each other. worse still, to have two sickening people purposely hide it from them. I felt like tearing out my hair througout the movie...it was very touching...
I liked it alot...been wanting to watch something that tugs at the heart instead of the rest of the realli cool movies out at the moment. Those will have to wait, for now.

After a tiring day, i'm at the pedestrian crossing outside my home, listening to my handphone radio....it's all dark and quiet at 12+ midnite....i'm waiting for the red man to turn green...and since the bus ride home, I felt an awful feeling of loneliness again....maybe the movie had some effect on me..and it was pretty busy at work too,m which made me feel realli sian , tho i still remember im happier having work to do now...I realised yet again, that no matter what i do...he'd never realise....he'd never, never realise....and that why, like what was said in the movie....destiny isn't like that...it doesn't mean you meet a thousand times, means you shld like each other...sometimes its just that one meeting, if both parties like each other, thats destiny...i noe God has plans for each and every one of us....prob the one we're waiting for we'll meet years from now...when we realli least expect it.

i just don't like it when i get those feelings.....overwhelms quite ait sometimes....okay, think i'll dleep this off....

good nite now. peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home