Friday, October 24, 2003

and she dreams again...

They look adorbale...hahaha=) made my day a whole lot lighter and yet solemn...dunno why, dun ask me. heh.
then before i left schl, something just realli mad my day, and i was totally happy at work....which i wasnt expecting to be coz of two collegues which bring about some discomfort were ard...and i managed to trest them like...em, this sounds mean...invisible? haha, and i kept singing the song im so adictted to at this point, so work seemed like a breeze tonite.
hmm...however, after work, some litle thing happened, and didnt turn out so well at the end of the dasy, but was great to get a lift home...=)

and..thanks...dun worry, i will try my very best to get more rest...thx gal....

when you're tired and weary...there tend to be people you miss....

hmm...but today was eventful in anycase...a couple of interpersonal encounters and cleared up emusic project...tomoroow's a slp in day, all's cool...just gotta wake up to a stronger me like i alwasy try. yea.=)

nite is beautiful, but theres when my emotions get thornw off more easily...and also when my inspiration to compose or write comes...hhmmzz...the nite...so lonely yet so lovely. My h'aven.




ive been hanging on a line'
ive got no where else to go
ive been searching for a live
to get me out of this shit hole

theres nothing more than i could say
but theres urge tht you're the one
you the one im living for
and i cannot live without


but you think that i am
nothing but some loser
and i dunno why
but feel like i am

[
im running, im running, im running everywhere
there is no where else to go
but theres little place called home

im running, im running, im running back to you
i will nvr let you go
coz' i am so in love with you
]
theres more to it than meets the eye
i cant help but re-define
all the thoughts that cross my mind
i' feel like i am broken down

what if you and i could share
alll the times tht we've had there
what i wanted you to be
is always right here next to me


but yo think tht i am
niothing but some fool
and i dunno why but i feel like im

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home