Wednesday, November 12, 2003

and she dreams again...

i noe i've been so happ...and so sentimental too...but i think its coz ive been too happy. at work, well, i find acertain kind of achievement coming out of it...and at home, its the best...yeah...at ps, those frens are just so like comfort kind. hahaha...like pillow! heheh...and well, when i get home, all weary and worn, pple like bran and perl and jason just make my nite so much better....i find, is it me? or is it that things are really turning out better? after such an extremely rough year? I know God has been watching over me all this whle, in good and bad times, but i guess in the bad times, sometimes, it's realli hard to make yrself happy. or smth like tt. coz now, eveywhere i have pple to add a cushion and comforter...thanks, all, for yr love, for laying out an invisible mattress,,,for me to rest...coz the rd has been scalding hot...love all of you. Love you most God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home