Thursday, November 20, 2003

and she dreams again...

GOOD MORNING. its 10am in the day. i've a full day of auditioning models and what have you today. hmm..=) newaz, yesterday was a great day, despite the fact tht im so tired now, coz i was home late. I went for vocal lesson, and well, ended up pretty stressed, coz we have alot to practise, and we all have to decided on a song, which i still haven decided upon. Doesn't sound stressful to you, but it's very impt to me. I'm okay with the scale/chord warm up, but my projecttion technique and holding of note still aint tht great. However, i've improved since last week, according to Aaron :)

After work, i didn't leave. I was tired, one, two, suddenly felt so upset. over maybe job and stuff. so, i stayed back and four of us, Aaron, Ernest, ERic ( another Eric), me had a little sing-along session. We left at ard 10+, and two fo them stay in tampines!! hehehe. so happy.

yuup, thts about it for now. a model just came, i gotta go. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home