Monday, November 24, 2003

and she dreams again...

heyy.....so, ive quit there now....im still feeling rather down about it...so werid...i shld be feeling happier than saderr...oosh....i used my last staff coupn to eat with my family earlier...one of the trainee managers that used to be at my place was at the branch earlier...=O....i just drank the soup, ate very little, and stared around, realising how much it has become "home" to me....hoq weird...when im at work, im so sian...and all....its the feeling of knowing im no longer goonna be doing this thts kinda gettin to me. im glad, very glad my sats can now be used to do other things, and tht i dun have to go home all tired and stinky anymore. im glad i dont have to overwork anymore...but im still sad. i hate this feeling. it sux. im trying so hard to let what shaun said to me sink in. mel, all endings are always like that. yea, i noe tt...i noe...


meliza joined my choir finally =) she so funy la that girl, everything also paiseh paiseh one...but i think her first day with us was pretty fruitful for her, coz we sang alot of songs today. there were two occasions that were being celebrated today. Our choir feast day and baptism of the rcia journey. it was a solid two hr mass. haha. meliza told me she attends mass everyday. can you imagine tt? wow...coz she promised God in prayer. Its realli wonderful.

Josh groban's new album is truly glorious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home