Thursday, December 18, 2003

and she dreams again...

Em, when I reached tinyboxmusic today, something didn't seem rite. I was realli happy, but the people there seemed rather stressed...then I realised they were rushing a big project gg on... It was quite hard to see them unhappy coz the people there are always so cheerful. =] Think i must remember they'll have their days too...
scales were still horrid! My scales are getting worse each week! Must practise more! By other than that, my singing is improving=) Thru the pile of songs I'd been looking at over the past five weeks or so, I finally settled for a song in my freind's vcd, coz she conveniently had it already. It is yo ye zhang da by liang jing ru. If you've been wanting to ask me why chinese? Well, coz, I can't find karaokae vcds of english somngs I want, and chinese has been quite gd to me all the years. haha.

kk I better get gg, I have barely a few hours to sleep. gd nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home