Monday, December 22, 2003

and she dreams again...


Good afternoon. I just came back from lunch. Bright and I went to United square to eat and we had chicken rice and korean chicken lunch set respectively. If you notice, I'm trying to write proper English in this post. Yes. The cd shop I'm going to over there does not seem very reliable at all. I'm going someplace else to buy my cds. We went up to Brighton's Uncle's music shop upstairs and I think the lights of the siop is rather funky. On the way back to the office, there was a sudden down pour. I sprinted all the way back to the office. Luckily, I wasn't too far away. Bright didn't get caught in the rain--thank God.

Okay, now that I have stopped panting and perspiring, I'll get back to work. Thanks for a nice lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home