Friday, December 26, 2003

and she dreams again...

MERRY CHRISTMAS second day too, and boxing day! =)

Now, my xmas eve and xmas day>>>

Xmas eve
It was a half day at work=) I went home, got some rest, had dinner and dressed up for mid-night mass. The mass was realli fun! Went for supper after that at my family's fav roti-prata coffee shop in yelok kurau area--and yes, the prata there is still the best! hee, kays, then went home and opened three presents from my uncle, parents and nick. I got TWO COW SOFT TOYS!! woohoo! And they are rare soft toys! I don't see them around anywhere else! One is a spft toy come cushion and another is called long feet cow...hehe, that's excatly how it looks! uncles gave me a pink polo and honestly, he gives the kids the weirdest stuff coz he doesnt know us much! haha. By the time I slept, it was 6am!!

Xmas day
Went to little Sam's house for branch gathering, and we had gift exchange--guess what I got?? the watsons bear!! woo! Ive been buying that fo a couple of friends and now I got one myself!! =)) I was so happy. Then, Sam gave me a present, opened it, and what do ya noe?? a cute white coloured ikea bear!! WOW! Now, what more can I ask for? My theme this year was to give everyone a soft toy, and the interesting thing is that I kept receiving soft toys!*beam*. Well, we left at ard 2.45 to go to church for practise. Our caroling and mass was simply lovely. The spirit was totally there and we sang our lungs, heart and soul out to the congregation! It's just different, from the usual masses--you can literally HEAR the difference! Then I received presents from weiyi/weijin, michelle and meliza...hehe, so that is 3+2+3=8 presents! The brothers gave me two bears, hehe, coz i gave them bears, then, mich gave me a note book, the only thing tht wasnt a soft toy..haha...and meliza gave me a small little bear with a jar of candies...and a little note at the bottom , which means I hve to finish the candies first! After mass, we took photos, joined my god-parents at oriental for dinner, then to thier house=) Heh, and the night got late, I was real sleppy and we went home=)

So, there today is still sooo wana slack day with ost of my comapny on leave. blah. hahaah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home