Monday, May 17, 2004

and she dreams again...


oh...another evening has come. Finished mopping and i'm dripping as usual. Gonna go bathe soon. I woke up super late though, so thank goodness I feel more energised to do the job today. I hate it tht my hair gets all wet with sweat ...bleah. This is prob the only thibg i dont like abt holidays? yeah...

Nvm!! This week is an exciting week! heheee...coz tmr goin to chuch, meet saamie and fred, help them with p&w =) Before that, i wana go watch movie...hehee=) Wed, me, bro, lisa, carol, mitch, baby, wiejin, fred, we're all gonna send sammie off at the airport! wahaha, even though he's only going for a month! But sammie bro means too much to me le...thurs...go mass, nothing interesting la...err...kk, this week not super happening, but happy le! Then dad and mum sure wana go watch movie again (troy or shrek) on fri or sat! So, yay!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home