Monday, December 06, 2004

and she dreams again...

Have been too damn lazy to update. I tot i was gonna share more photos online..heh, think I shall wait till i have the patience to put them here. I spent two good days uploading 192 photos from the KL trip for all the family and friends...

oh gosh. school starts tmr. ..........ARGGGHH. EXTRA AGGH.

neways, was very sick the last few days, but am feeling better now. Since I came back from the trip, was at home till Friday. I went to Ronin's and Electrico's gigs again. They're both great bands. Superb. Electrico is like UP THERE with my dudes from Ronin just slightly behind them.

After the gig, as usual, hugs with the guys, esp lerping and sean...lerping forever squeezing me until my bones feel like they're gonna break. Hahaha...he was like so proud to show me off to his gf...tht guy ah, damn cartoon. Luff him all the same. I couldn't forget Sean...=) He's just the sweetest, seriously.


The night was great. : )

Well, more gigs to come!! hOHoHO...gonna head down to rouge next saturday for Electrico and Armchair from thailand man!! Wow~~Sean, you wana come along? Harriet and I are going, as always :p

I went back to choir today, for mass...coz my throat was still soar, so didn't want to strain my voice. Ah, you already know what I'm gonna say~ Yea! it was so nice to everyone again, and my sweet "bro" gave me my Xmas present. I haven't even got his yet!! he's flying off to Japan tonight, with his school. I wish him a fun and safe journey. His turn no to be overseas...Heh.

Lerping, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...sorry I couldn't make it for supper tonight. Please, don't be angry with me...

What's on my mind now? I realise everyday the feelings are starting to change. It's damn scary.
I need God's grace SERIOUSLY, tohelp me LEVEL my head and make a decision. yesterday i felt it was (this) and today, i woke up feeling nothing at all. whattodo. ah whattheheck. Let it be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home