Tuesday, February 01, 2005

and she dreams again...

-----listening to: RICK PRICE "if you were my baby" & FANTASIA'S new version of " you were always on my mind". Highly reccomend both!!---

I'm tired like mad now. Trying my best to finish revising a part of my notes for med law. It's been so hard revising for this sub. Nothing much sticks inside, coz ther'es just too much. And I started revising quite early, off and on, when i could.

I have to do my assessed tutorial. I have to take dvd test. I just finished SYMC shoot last week in school, and completed PSA shoot today. Tmr is the MAGAZINE shoot for the rest of the week, and Med Law test is on thurs. OH MY GAWD.

My dear has been extremely patient with me...i feel really bad, but the schedules are madness.
Had SPECS meeting today (aka FYP). Rough cut is done, but we feel more has to be in it. My editor is the best in the world. I swear. My director is i really think just nice for me. We may not have worked well with other directors or producers, and I still thank God for being in this specs group. Vicki, I'm glad in the end, we really did end up in the same specs group like we talked about in yr one. =)

Chris is reminding me about paperwork. I remember---I will get down to all the typing SOON after test is done.

*Takes a breather*.

Now. Im gonna go sleep soon. Please, go look for those two songs on top. lovely renditions. Lovely. While listening, I kept missing you dear. So happy to have you holding my hands, walking with me. Lucky and optomistic, we will see it all thru. Thank you dear.

Vicki, wan an.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home