Tuesday, February 08, 2005

and she dreams again...

The unhappy day tht ended happy. sorta. heh.

Today was not my lucky day. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed, after a sleepless nite. nvm that. I was so late, my editor wasnt pleased la, and I shld ans to him, so I took a cab down to schl. *big hole in pocket* Not happy with myself already.

Went there and realised i forgot how to use the matroc primiere software. OH GREAT. I was skipping lesson at the expence of finishing roller credits. My fault again. Double dope. I tried hard, but got fed up. Decided to leave it to my editor coz I really didnt wana screw things up.

i decided to take out my cd player next, to realise the batts were dead. I headed down to one of the small shops, but it was closed. I went to another. sheesh. *sweat* Weather has been awfully hot. Finally, thie gurl is happy with new stationary and BATTERIES : )

I head off to another class. Happy to finish it off, I get a call from my elder brother. sad news.
.................................................

Headed down to orchard to celebrate my dear harriet's berfday! : ) Great company, great thai food. I felt Harri was truly happy tonight. That meant so much to me. happy berfday AGAIN gurl. You're a precious friend.

[ it was so sweet seeing you today...]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home