Sunday, April 24, 2005

and she dreams again...

im not sure what to blog.

coz im not sure what to say, or how to say it.

im just praying God helps me out, gives me a smoother ride, and somehow makes me decide the right things he wants me to decide. JOBS. ME. CHURCH. us. them.

my job is very tiring. its alot harder than pizza hut. i wonder what will happen, if i went to the hotel and worked instead. i wonder what will happen if i worked in giordano. I DUNNOE.

how have i been? OK LOH. life is getting a bit dead again, but i hope my new band, new job and demo preparations will make it exciting again.

i feel lost. again. but not tht lost at least.

im just sad, tht the jobs tht i do, be it f&b, retail, or worse lets say production...or radio if i EVEN get it...will always clash with my weekend commitments. am i forced to take up a 9-5 job, just sos tht my many church metings, sundays and satursdays wil be free for my commitments? BUT I HATE 9-5's ven though they pay better.

now i have to take my singing claases on SUNDAYS. great. im still trying to remember that. I HAVE SINGING CLASS TMR. i keep forgetting!!!! I KEEP THINKING im gonna sleep in tmr. SHIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home