Saturday, December 31, 2005

My heart is heavy...it is so so heavy.
I nearly lost a loved one last night. Nothing mattered to me anymore, except tht I needed to understand what was happening. The tears that rolled down my cheeks, were filled with pain and confusion. Why is it so complicating? Why is it so hard? I'm not sure, in all honesty, how to continue from here; yet I don't want to give up. No, I love him. I don't want to lose something and someone I've become so happy having ard me, again. The pain is much to unbearable. i can't lose a love twice in a yr. I can't. I can't. But I didn't want to be selfish. But the ans in the end, was tht he wanted me to stay. For real, i hope. But I don't know what it's gonna be from now. He is trying so hard again...but will it last? He is already tired. So I didn't know whether the positivness from him today, was for real.

It was shock to me, right after putting up our photos here.

I don't want to let go.


I didn't want to let go at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home