Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday, 22nd August 2006

First day at work. Haha, my first of many firsts.
Gosh I'm in the uluest part of Changi.
I cudve peed in my pants, the way I felt today. So awkward, so foreign, so blurr, so scared.
But it ddin't go that badly.It's good enuff for the first day. the imediate supervisors made me feel welcome.

So, after work, i took a bus down to the bedok rd eating place near lisa's lair.. had a quicky dinner and headed to Big Sam's place for casntor practise. Ive got a tough psalm for september. A bit afraid. And I'm cantoring this sunday. Nowadays, it's becoming increasingly difficult to have a clear voice. Urgh. Haven been practising enuff, the control has gone out of whack again. Shit.

I'm currently working and improvising my new song. I feel much pride for it, though it's still not complete. My first original on the piano. I'm considering recording it in the near future. :)

Anyway, after practise earlier, I realised that Sam's place, which is opp summit, is the same bus stop that Jw alights. HAHHAHA! best! So, I walked home :)I swear the walk is really a breeze now compared to the first time I walked back. This time I added a KM! :P I think thts so kewl! hahahaaa. I love walking back home now... honest, cross me heart.

I bought some stuff for home at the petrol station, and when I came back I started laughing coz pat bought some stuff too. We ended up overlapping each other's "grocery list". hahaa. GEeejj.. haha

I wrote some stuff today, on my notebook again:

wo3 yi3 jing1 fang4 ni2 zou3 le4
dui4 bu4 qi3 wo3 rang4 ni3 ai4 de2 tai4 lei4
wo3 shi4 wu2 xin1 de4
wo3 yong3 yuan3 ai4 ni3.

----------
I felt it to be such a natural thing,
when I thought of sending you a msg because Pat needed some info on your band,
and the first two words I typed out was " hey dear,..." And then I realised, and backspaced, and said smth like " Hey blackpepperman,..pat wanted..." . I ddin't know how else to express my affection yet not show it.
---------

I know I have to let you go, because there's no turning back for you now. I should have held you tighht that evening,three months ago, when you said you'd give us another go.
Even if it meant me possibly losing you again,at least i cud have tried so much harder to make US work again.At least I wud have had another chance, of making u see tht ur love was worth it, and tht I cud love myself too. That I cud stand up while u held me and stand firm while u didn't. I cud have shown you that I cud be so capable.
I COULD HAVE...
--------

Hungry again.. gonna bathe and take something from the fridge.

Jus just said that Librans can be so cold, and tht they're silent.. and don't like to smile much. that they are charming, talented, and so easy to be around. That they give silly grins, when you catch them unknowingly.. u see, her once love is a libran too. I cudnt relate and agree more. So accurate. So damn accurate.

And we spoke abt how librans always leave u hanging, and wondering.. and tht they only speak up when they feel the extreme need to. Or when something impt to them is drifting away...

We spoke abt how they take things to heart, but also get over these things easily..hahaa.. these two librans we're talking abt really have alot in common. hahaa.

We touched on the issue of time. Time will just make us four more and more different.. and she's right, at the end of the day, you're no longer sure if love exists or if its just a habit u cant kick. Becoz you're soo used to each other already. Shes not sure, if she'll take him back if he returns..and i think i wud worry too, if tht happened.

---------
Anyway, did I mention that I've taken up a tuition assignment finally? I turned down quite a few coz they were like in sengkang, sims drive, or a level I cudnt handle. So yea.. im starting my first kid this sat. :)Twice a week, he's P2.. and aww china boy! haha, honestly, i love teaching the china kids. I taught a few, so I know. heh.

Also, Im waiting for the chinese christian album recording to start rolling. I also intend to head back to YMM next month. Plus! I think Pin Ji's supervisor, Pearlyn, might be able to land me some freelance writing jobs for Seventeen magazine! So wish me luckkkk!! Gonna pack my schedule and see how it goes.

I did some thinking today, and realised, these are the list of things I CAN do as a job, well, other than my average production work. LOL:

Teaching (Tuition, Kindergarden, Relief teaching)
Freelance Singing (Giggs, choir, weddings, carolling)
F&B
Sales
Freelance writing

And im still considering full time tuition, but I'll see how this one goes. I have my worries. If Kindergarden, i must be prepared to take a CPT dip. Relief, wont get me gg for long. F&B, Sales, both my forte, are weekend based, aka no time for anyhing else impt. And yea, both freelancing esp singing, I'd need a solid band, a reprtoire of 30 songs at least before I can head down to just any bar and audition for regular slots. Sooo, maybe I should start working on that for the next two months eh.

HAHAH. We'll see . We'll see.

See ya folks!. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home