Sunday, September 28, 2003

and she dreams again...

good afternoon.....im suppose to be studying jap now...but too distracted, rather write something here....tmr ive studio recording, which reminds me of my audition and how tough it is for singers to make an album. The continuous take after take, getting the song perfectly done, in this certain style and all...it's alot of hard work. I take my hat off all those singers out there. the tougher the tune, the harder it is. Especially songs with funky sounds in it, weird beats, and basically the more daring ones. those are really not easy to do.

aniwaes......the next production has already started, my producer/director is working very very hard...i'm waiting for delegation of work, and ive been tasked a new job, so it's another challenge for me!! woot=) kinda cool realli tho the feeling of something un expected is there again. But my director is realli good. yeaps.

...hmm, the docu students all filming this weekend, wonder how thier shoots are, yeahs....

feel like going out....realli feel like going out.....grrr....shld be doing stuff now, must get my lazy eyes and bum off this lazy cushion and stop lazing ard in my comfy room!!

ahahaha....blabber blabber blabber....soooo distracted....idle is my fingers...., like cant wait to change and get to church...aka, not study. hah!

alriteys....you toodles, please leave me a note or smth....pls??? thank you for your time spent here with ms little dreamer....till later, take care now and have a sunny good afternoon.yeahs. i'm lovin it. hahaha!

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home