Friday, November 14, 2003

and she dreams again...

morning, morning...:)

haha, had 3+ hrs of sleep again!! eh, but coz last nite, was busy audiograbbing songs from my cd collection, coz im choosing songs for vocal class...actuali, ive too many i keep pulling out..agh...lol....i need ta check out some singers's songs...but my kazza...i miss the lil cool programme...need to use soul-seek or smth...bleah! wish i had an i-pod. . . aaagghhh! shaun!!! *muttermutter* i want ipod. blurdy macoronis....

...lalala...made a few calls again to translators earlier...now, nothing to do lehs....but i brought my sopphie's world to read :)...and of coz my music...

oh gosh, ive been getting these stomach aches at work for like the whole week...my tummy's so whacked with the adjustments and all..keke...-gesh, i actualli told you tt-....~~ yoz, my bro said my drawing's not bad leh...hehe...sho pleased with maself....must continue to draw, trace...whatever....maybe i just mite be able to devdlop my skills....slowly, gradually...

em, dad's not happy about mynew phone...its disconnected alreadi...oh, well...no point fighting over smth of such smakk degree...i noe thier reasons...so yea...

hhmmmzzz...whot else?? dunno...lr, think abt it then write kays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home