Monday, December 15, 2003

and she dreams again...

last nite was a really enjoyable family outing, We attended my music tutor's choir concert at esplanade : philharmoic choir christmas concert. The vocals were clean, crisp, strong and high. The reverb in the concert hall allowed for audibility of the bases' lowest notes. whoo.

After that excellent concert, we went down to harry's bar for drinks--half my treat. It was one of the greatest family outings ever. I drank and got myself tipsy, heee, like i always do, and i even told my parents of the previous drinking and all and they were fine with it=). So we drank..and now this is beconing mnore and more often for me...i drank way more than the usuals i had at the parties, and my head felt a much heavier when i got home. hahaha, hang over this mroning..,.,keke....


trying to forget certain things i dun quite noe how i shld deal with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home