Monday, December 29, 2003

and she dreams again...

Hey, gd morning...it's the start of a new week, and son to be new year. Last week, was a really eventful, happy week, with good memories, good company, and good food. I had a good time and I'm pretty sure all of yo did. I'd like to hope you did.

Today marks the fifth day of Christmas--On the fifth day of Christmas, my true gave to me, five golden rings--and on this special day, my buddy, celebrates his 18th birthday =0). Wei Yi, Happy birthday dear. Always laughing at him, that he has to wait till december for his birthday, and being four months younger than me--still, it is a joyful time to have his birthfday--during the happiest month of the year. He is one of the sweetest guys around---in personality. heh, he doesn't read my blog though--he doesn't know i've ever had one. Hey buddy, God bless you continuously, and sing like an angel forever. He's voice is like a younger version of Josh Groban...I still get mesmerised by it. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home