Saturday, March 06, 2004

and she dreams again...



I'm suppose ot be fast asleep ages ago, but i didn't go to sleep. For some strange reason, I stayed up to sort out my many necklaces, braceleyts and rings. Ridiculous. It's all much neater now. I realise I enjoy my comfort too much, in what i wear and what i use, so much so that I don't touch what other accessories i have.

I ended up doing some over due sewing ...yes, over due for two motnhs or what seems to be much longer. The needle hole is so tiny, my eyes are a bit bonkers now. All this girlish stuff, it's hard to explain to you, but I'm accepting all of a sudden. Ever since last saturday night, where I wore the gown, the shawl, the high heels, and the jewellery.

I seem to realise a part of me, a side of me that i've been hiding for various reasons. I'm making effort to do smth with the "image" like I was telling Wen. Please, don't start thinking crazy tots. No, I've not done anything outrageous. I still will prob look very much the same, but I'm starting to...take care of that girlish side. wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home