Thursday, March 04, 2004

and she dreams again...



After reading some of wen's recent entries, and another friend's last enrty, it made me wonder how friends once so close, can drift away, and just so suddenly, stop talking. I dun understand how thatr hapopens. And yet, it's quite funny, how close friends are still so close despite the distance between them, and the long periods of time they don't keep in touch, I guess true friends are really those who still care for each other deep down inside, and when you do get to meet onbce in a blue moon, the feeling you get is something special. And sadly, with some, if you don't keep intouch regularly, you just fade off thier world gradually. then when you do talk again, it's weird. The feeling is awkward.

I'm happy though, that family is different. Everyday, together or apart, the gurantee of love for each other is forever and ever there.

I'm happy, that I do have some speicla friends who will never leave me. But, I am sad that I have lost some friends who meant a lot, alot to me. Please, with God's grace, forgive me? Please realise that you will always have a speicla part in me. And maybe with God's grace too, you'll be reading this entry I write, and the few oithers that i have written.


I am good and well. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home