Wednesday, March 03, 2004

and she dreams again...




Good vening!!
Mum and the rest of us back home are still so very happy. Mum has been sending e-mails to our guests, and all of them have come back with words like "Nick and Mel did such a grest job. The food was great, the programme was fabulous..." "the night was perfect, you should be so proud of your children" and stuff like that. Feel so embarrased, but truly delighted. Guess my bro and I realli haven't worked so hard on anything else before. I'm extremely happy that my parents enjoyed themselves, and that my guests all had a good time.

=) Today woke up some part of the afternoon, did a little chores,a nd FINALLY got to watch my "The Hours" DVD. *yesh!!* The bonus features have realli good stuff. I've no regrets whatsoever in purchasing this movie. It was my fav movie of the year and I really enjoyed watching it again.

Well, results for my vocal test will be out next week when school re-opens, and I'm still wondering what they're gonna give me. Ive no idea. Either way, pass or fail, i'll still go on with life. yup :) Dominic is going for audition tom, so i'll be going back there. Next few days will be meeting with old friends. That will be nice.

Oh yes, I bought a realli nice black skirt at esprit on sunday. It's a more casual wear, more funky sort. heh. Look nice in it. *yay*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home