Saturday, February 21, 2004

and she dreams again...



It was mum's birthday today!! We celebrated with one of our closest family friends...mum lost her voice today. I feel very bad for having passed the flu to her again. I pray so much that we will both get well by this sunday. We both need to be well next week for so many things. I'm still in the midst of completing my thesis paper.

It'll be a great wonderful next sat, with all the grandness, the gowns, the wines, the dinner, the songs my bro and I have specially prepared for them... It'd be special, also, coz he'd be there...it'd be special coz on wed, i'd have gotten thru my vocal test...and I want to do well for it...It'd be great coz my family is so much close than before...it'll be a day of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home