Wednesday, February 04, 2004

and she dreams again...




Good evening! :) It was a pretty long day, from school, to doing some shopping with my mum for our dresses that we'll be wearing on the "big day". =) School projects, choir recruitment and her anniversary celebration is keeping me busy, busy, busy. It feels very good too! Preparations for vocal class test and cantoring too!

I had a nice suprise again today!! Heh, I think I should try buying toto or something for the past three days! *chucke* . I'm in clou 9 I think. hahahaaa

Hey, babies are so adorable! My godsis gave birth to a set of twins (boy and girl), and my uncle in UK has a almost one year old son who is simply a doll.=) My friends Ian and Sharon, & Mark and Karen, & Bernard and Sharon are expecting thier babies soon!! One of the Sharon's has a four yr old cute son! His godma says the little one is very fond of me. hahaha. I just simple dote on little ones. I love thir innocence, and the way they walk, the way thye do things. Daniel's two boys are very adorable too=)

Okie dokes, gotta go, take care dears...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home