Tuesday, February 03, 2004

and she dreams again...

Hihi. How was your public holiday? I spent it fruitfully, making pretty bookmarks for my choir's upcoming choir recruitment drive that we are having the coming weekend. A group of nine of us went to Monica's house today, we started around 2.30pm and finished off at 9pm, with lunch and dinner breaks. We managed to make 350 bookmarks!!! (from scratch)

I left for an hour to attend the cantor meeting in church. I have been asked to re-join the line-up of cantors to practice for every sunday's response during the mass. Catholics will know what I'm talking about. The last time I cantored, my nervers made me a total wreck. Now, It's funny that God has given me yet another chance to do something more than just singing during choir. I'm unsure whether it'd be bad again, or whether I'd be able to sing it well. I start cantoring in spirl, to give me enough time to prepare myself. Thank God.

I'm very blessed. I'm happy in every aspect of the word. God has been very good to me.

Now, I'll have to take greater care of my voice, since I have more than choir and vocal lesson commitments now.

What's the best thing right now? Knowing that I have his support, no matter whatever the situation may be. Yes, I'm in cloud 9 just knowing that I've made the right choice, and that i'm waiting for possibly the most imp person in my life.

God bless.

p/s: I'll be changing my blog skin, but right now, I need to get sleep. Await. +)

-when you're just next to me, behind or in front of me, I'm able to sing calmly. I don
t know how you do it, and I bet you have no idea too.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home