Wednesday, January 21, 2004

and she dreams again...

Heyas!! Sorry I haven't been updating~~! I have been writing in my notebook more because some thoughts I felt were better left hand written than here. haha, especially when it's two long pages I wrote. See, I was at starbucks alone one of the afternoons I think last sat after morning make-up lecture for CNY, and I wanted to go to the library, but I wasn't up to it. I didn't have the mood to shop either. Strangely, watching a movie alone wasn't what I wanted either. So, I found myself in starbucks, writing and writing and writing, till I found myself near tears. I decided to call ria, and the sweet baby came down with shawnie to meet me. They made my day so much happier. I went home, with my spirits uplifted and it felt warm and good.

Now, I don't think I'll have time for thoughts, hehe, because I'm really busy with school work, choir recruitment drive and practices for upcoming major events in feb, and my parent's wedding anniv celebration also. My broa nd I have a lot of planning and arrangements to make. He and I will be performing too. W have a mini concert to prepare too. Plus, all the major dates for everything is in february, so I'm gonna be eextremely busy. I like it though, because it's a challenge. I should be able to cope. Yes. =). My vocal test is within those dates too. Hence, my health has to be top nothc condition for the next two months =)

I've been corresponding with a friend over email and it feels great. I'm glad we keep in touch. My friend just broke up with her bf of three years +. She's my vocal classmate. I feel so upset, coz the two of them are such nice people. She definitely is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home