Thursday, January 08, 2004

and she dreams again...

Non linear editing, tv studio production and regional cinema are looking good. We watched Jackie Chan's first movie that made it into the US box office charts today: Rumble of the Bronx. It rawks your butt off the chair with his death threatening stunts!!

Three semesters of film subjects, all lectures are just watching of films every week!! Now, tell mw if you're jealous or not! haha. Tomorrow's lessons start at 8am. Yes, another early morning!

For anime crazy dudes, my bro and I found this link some time ago that I've just added. It has alot of songs. Go check it out. Link below at the side.

It's been rather quiet for me. So that's about it. I will get my sleep now-good night all, and here's to a better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home