Tuesday, January 13, 2004

and she dreams again...

hullo

I didn't write the past few days, because i was very down--some silly particular reason that got me into the dumps, as it made me question myself. I'm quite okay now.

Lately, I've gotten into the habit of watching movies myself, coz alot of people are not free (my bad timing, must be) and my bro has been so ill, so I've hardly had anyone with me. I've watched two out of the five movies I want to watch. These are the five:

Love Me If You Dare
School Of Rock
Mona Lisa Smile
Victoria Guerin (hope I got that right, pls excuse me)
Goodbye Lenin (RA)

I've watched the first two, last saturday, and this afternoon after school. Love Me If You Dare, is the best French Film I've ever watched. Indeed, the script was well written, and the film, was made with such careful placement of scenes and text.
School of Rock is one show artistrs, especially will support. Musicians more so. You'll know why when you watch it. I am happy with it, because it promotes oen of my beliefs--not to spoil it for you, I won't mention exactly what.

I'm quite irritated, that sometimes the folka will never be pleased, even though I've tried so hard. Okay, besides that.

I've made ammendments to my links and Other links section. Ive made it neater, grouped all the links, added quite a few more friends, and a new link useful to the FSV TV student production students. I removed one or two links, coz they are invalid now. So, I hope navigation is much easier for all of you. I'm still considering whether to add a few more links--It's a sensitive issue, so do understand.

Okay, I've got quite a lot to get done, so see you around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home