Monday, February 02, 2004

and she dreams again...

Today was a really happy day in church. Of course singing for God every sunday is a joy.
However, something today made me extremely happy. It is a very personal reason. All i can say is that for a long time, feelings for whoever and whoever that some of you may know, have worn off. This is probably becuase time spent with these individuals have praticurly died off. This semester too, I'm much more focused in what I want to do. A few B's and maybe getting A's are what I aim for.
Well, besides my studies, I've also finally realise my focus in my love life. I've never had someone to talk off for very long, and now, I'm not saying I do, but at least now, I definitely know who I love. I've loved him for so long, but all these "distractions" make me unsure whether he is the one I really do love.

I'll make it official tonight. I only love one person, and he's not a school friend. Thank God for visions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home