Thursday, February 19, 2004

and she dreams again...



I'm sorry. For having been in such a bad mood today. My flu is getting worse, even though it is the second round of medicine already. I'm sick of being sick so often, and I don't like it one bit. Today is one of those days, where nothing I decided went right. It is one of those days you wished you had a bit more wisdom from above to have done what is best for myself--but it wasn't.

I should have skipped lecture today, so that I could have gotten at least half of my research paper done, but NO, i went to schl, and left lecture half way anyway. One , because I was feeling horrid, two, because I was so in deed of sleep. then, I went for vocal class, which I shouldn't have done, coz I can't even damn sing now. my throat is painful. I went. Different teacher today. Strain until siao. Didn't sing well---felt like shite already, but pple have to add more salt to the wound. And for dunnoe what damn reason, I felt nervous. It wasn't even a recording, wth? I don't know, but it seems that one person today, seemed to be at me the most.

I am so tired now. I have an 8am class tmr. But i need to start on my paper. So, i'm going to skip tutorial tmr afternoon. So "clever" right? it is due FRI. By sat, I have to give some stuff for my TV project. Mon, some stupid IS visit to the Whinery, and later TV recording in mid-noon. Tuesday, extra vocal class, wed, TEST. "great". thursday, go back to schl for one damn video for analysis. it takes me even longer just to get to school. fri, extra practise for the BIG DAY--SAT. so, HOW AM I GOING TO SING ON SAT???? like i'm hoping fot a miracle???

despressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home