Thursday, February 12, 2004

and she dreams again...




hihi....I took cab to school today so that I could try to rush my project that is due tomorrow. I haven't bought the DAT yet. Hope I remember to tomorrow. The project is still very raw, but I realli dun think I have a choice liao loh. Must also pay for budget tomorrow. Try to remember all this *remember, remember* hahaha.

We watched a really hilarious film in regional cinema today. It was about a gay, who lhas been living with his gay partner for the last five years, and suddenly, one of them suggested that they get married. The partner told his parents. Tis guy is chinese, while his gay partner is caucasian. The chinese guy's parents come dfown from taiwan, with gifts and money, to celebrate the auspicious occasion. This chinese guy find his girl friend, weiwei, to be his "pretend" wife. His parents come to stay for two weeks, and three of them had to pretend the entire time, from lving in Simon's house, ( the caucasian guy), and weiwei and weitong (the chinese guy) sleeping together, to the grand wedding and wedding dinner. Many had to be bluffed. It didn't last very long though. On the night of the wedding, weitong made love to weiwei and got her pregnant.
This is where the problem started. Simon couldn't take it anymore, and the two lovers started fighting over the whole issue. Weitong's father experienced a slight storke, and weitong revealed the truht to his mother at this point. He didn't know that his father knew the truth a long time ago, by observation.
Weiwei had initial thoughts of aborting the baby, but decided to keep it in the end. Weitong's father is discharged, and on Simon's birthday, gives him a red packet. Simon is shocked, and realises that the father knew all long. Simoin agrres to be the second father to weiwei's child, and the story ends off happily with weitong's parents being sent off by the three of them.

I liked the story.

Today's coval class was good. I finally managed to give a reasonable performance. It was indeed a tiny achievement. I wiull continue practising even more, and hope that on the test day, I'll be able to give such performance or better. Aaron says I can pass with today's performance. =) I felt sad and stressed for Faith though,. She broke down after many takes coz Aaron was realli rather stern. Adeline, Christine and Hanwen performed well too. : ) Wilson (faith's bf) came to fetch her (as usual, so sweet ritez?) and they had tung yuan on the way to the mrt station. I had a little bit ! *lol*.

Okie, I've gtg rest for early class tmr. Pray that my flu gets better =). Pray that I keep safe from that girl's childdishness. I had no intention to blast her, but she went too far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home