Monday, February 23, 2004

and she dreams again...



school holsss!!!!!!!!
That's right, it's finally come to the two week break. It has been an exhausting seven weeks I've handed up three edits, one research paper, two audio analysis, one realli horrid sound priject, one proposal, one story, and now after this two weeks, i need to have ready one more sound project and one presentation. For now, I think I really need a rest. The paper has drained me completely. I'll need to start worrying about my vocal test thus thurs. I'm only starting to recover. This means so much to me. And i think sat will then be an enjoyable and big relief. And i think it's gonna be such a memorable nigthr for My family and I. It will be for my closest friends too.

It was a pretty good TV recording, though one of the mics was off, and Miss H did a lil screaming. At the end of it, all of us breathed one huge sigh of relief. yeah, im really glad it's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home