Monday, February 23, 2004

and she dreams again...




HEYLOOOOO!!! =o)
It was a great day in church today, beside my physical discomforts...alot of the new members recruited turned up for choir. The numbers were a bit too big really. I don't know how we are going to manage this sudden difference, but i pray we will after some adjustments.

My flu is a lil better, but still far from recovery. It is up and down everyday. However, I'll like to thank every single one of you who have been praying for me. Thank you very much. It is a great relief now that my regional cinema paper is finished. Now i can concentrate on getting everything organised and ready for sat!!! yes!!

I think I'm really very fortuante. I have a great family, i have a bunch of precious friends that God has given to me, and I couldn't ask for more. I have talents that I use to praise God's name, and he has given me the chance to pursue the same interest too.

I was way above cloud 9 today. I think I grin like an idiot, and its embarrasing. Little comments are being said, and thts making my face redder. I'm just so happy. I'm very happy the way everything is now.


I want to tell you...tht i grin silly...
i want to tell you...to give me support on sat...
i want to tell you...im so happy...
i want to tell you...tht having you ard me is the most wonderful feeling ever.
i want to tell you...i can't wait to dress up...
i want to tell you...i'll be nervous...
I want to tell you..you mean so much. more than words can ever say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home