Tuesday, March 02, 2004

and she dreams again...


hahah, rich, thanks...didn't notice i wrote march...=) How r ya?? :)


hey everyone, my parent's wedding anniversary celebration last saturday night was like a dream. It was perfect. The pre-dinner performance by My choir friends, me and my bro went very well. The dinner was excellent, andboth my solo songs and my bro's went smoothly as well. My dad's surpise song for my mum was great too! I shocked many when i came out in a long, black strapless gown, a translucent purple shawl, make up, and two inch high heels. "he" said I looked very pretty..heheheheehe....like three times!! keke=) Sorri, am too happy about that. Anyways, God really works wonders...and all through the night, little blunders were covered up. I wasn''t nervous one bit when I went on stage and performed. I was shocked. I just went up and did my stuff. =)

Like my choir friends said, the night was overflowing with love...and it never ended throughout the whole dinner. To all my dearest friend,s thank you.

To our great God, Thank you Lord, for all your blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home