Sunday, March 07, 2004

and she dreams again...



Hi. It was a day of bad events till early evening.

I must have woken up much too early. Definitely.

Went out with mum, and later met up with the rest of my family. Thing is, we had a tiff. One that wasn't too serious, but was upsetting on both sides. She didn't talk to me for a while today. I still feel upset abt iut. I hope shes not mad anymore. Mum, I'm sorri. KK.

Our family is now looking for a digi video cam. We already have a digi cam. ......still....

Now hear is what is tearing me inside along with today's events: See, I mentioned that I can't use the digi cam rite? That, irritates me to bits. I'm not truested to have the cam with me , ALONE. So, there goes my chances of taking photos. Same rules goes with the vid cam. Why, it seems, coz I don't take care of things well. Heh, But Ive had stuff like cd players, headphones, for yrs on now, and it's certainly still working fine. The mobile I bought last yr hasnt a single scratch at all.


I noe, but I'm so very furious. Bro gets to use both, forever and ever and ever. I want to use them too...I like photography so much, I visualise things and I don't get to snap and keep and display them. It really is flustering.
And even then, those who do have cams in yr two or three for tt matter, all, except one, seem to be the elder one in the family! Girls, guys, you're lucky man.

So, on one hand, bro doesnt let me have it, coz hes told not to. On the other, he dotes oen me till recently, he loves to pinch and "pat" me so hard. Agh. What kind of a position am i suppose to take up??? *tears*.


[ I so hate it that i noe i'm whinning now]

nyway, it really wasn't a good day. Came home, feeling odd, lay in my room, with the radio on, a new disco ball in my room, yes, a disco ball, a smaller version like those in zouk and stuff...and i lied down on my bed. For no reason, I started crying. This isn't like before, when I cried because I .. I was prob a bit "offf" then. I think it was the making mum desrest upset, myself, the way i acted and all, and realising tht im still not very trusted. Then the tears just rolled out onto my pillow and all. I felt much better after that.

Met my uncle's family for dinner, and we went to hougang again!! dad ordered an array of dishes, and crab was one of them!!!. Strangely, he ddn't say anything abt what happened. Oh forgive me. At dinner, I was still quite "sluggerish", but after that, we headed down to Changi's beach,where many many people were fishing. Then after a 3km walk, we went to changi village for supper. Ice kachang made my day. hahaa.

It was quite a weird day. Good nite.

Tmr will be better. That, I'm sure *smilez*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home