Saturday, April 10, 2004

and she dreams again...


Today's goof friday mass was two hours long! Before that was choir practise for abt three hours. There are many, many songs that we will be ssinging for easter vigil tmr. All cantors will be in suits! hehe, i'll take a photo and show you whatd i look like tmr...but that'll prob be put inside my zorpia page...

Before i forget, happy good friday!!

Well, after that some of us headed down to orcahrd cineleisure,for lunch, then some went to watch Passion of The Christ. They askdif i wanted to go, but since bro and I alreadi watched it, i decided not to. (plus, i realli can't bare to watch it again). Baby is in a much better mood today. He wanted to go home right after practise, but coz Uncle bought movie tix alreadi, so he joined us...hehe, another lift from uncle=) Too bad sis angel couldn't come coz she has test tmr morning....I'm glad baby went to town for some fun today...he's been way way too stressed already...

haha, i have been talking abt him for the lst few posts...coz this week seeing him like five days....

Anyways, dad and mum have been calling back...and it's great to hear from them!! Though the bills are gonna sky rocket! I'm glad they are enjoying themselves....

K, whats wif the freakin TV project tension?? wassup man??? I can't even have PEACE on a freakin PUBLIC holiday.......sigh....just me whining...i know public hols arent a fishing diff from normal days...and since im producer...

oh well, gonna go quickly finish my pqs so tht viv can complete the presentation...and then, SLEEP! tonite, MUST get enuff rest...tmr must sing my best for my dear LORD.

nite, and haf a blessed easter weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home