Monday, April 12, 2004

and she dreams again...


Rite, so today was easter sunday! I did enjoy mass, and my choir had many many poeple giving us feedback that we did a good job! alrite! hehe...we've never sung for easter vigil before, so that was our benchmark! I had quite a few people coming up to me and encouraging me for my cantoring...haiz..hahaha...

Baby wore a funny, funny t-shirt today. it said:

INTER-COURSE ACTIVITIES
FCUK
POLYTECHNIC

hahahaha....oh well..Sammie saboed me during supper last nite...and i realli donnoe what damage he's done...but anyway baby has always been cold and hot to me...it saddens me tht i keep pretending...anyway, my table of girls couldn't finish our food, so i passed two satay sticks to thier table, where bro and jin sat...sammie said: eh, why don't you finish it la...(to yi), and yi said: hah...dunwan la...full alreadi....Sammie said: It's with love, you know...only two people are qualified to eat it on this table! AHHH! what the....my gosh...dunnoe what to do...jia lat liao...then baby said: hah...realli ar.. but i dunnoe if he did eat it in the ned....when bro told me i almost fainted. i realli dont wan to be confronted with this matter at all. ...

anyway...back to today...everyone went home after mass...i went to bedoke to eat dinner with mel and grace...a simple dinner...and came back home....suddenly a rush of things to do, like pqs, viv was askin for my stuff online...danny was msging me for tv....bro was askin me to dry the clothes...dad and mum called...argh! and finally now studying for life sciecnes...damn it...this week si gonna be hellish again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home