Friday, May 21, 2004

and she dreams again...


I woke up, reading a used-to-be-friend's blog. After my other friend's brea-up, and not too long ago, another. I was telling myself, for the few long term relationships i know that are still going strong,please don't let them crumble or i'll really lose fatih in these love-ships.These, young, love-ships. Which makes me understand why Tris never quite had trust in these things. My used-to-be friend still misses someone deeply. And i think i can really understand that feeling. I'd never even seen him cry before. But he did this time.I don't know why i even care, but i guess we cant avoid what we truly feel for friends inside. Even though on appearance, we may not bother. But really he's chosen to have me out of his life, and it was too hurtful being taken as something non existent.So, i allowed it to become what it has become today. Perhaps he needed me out, coz then he could clearly know who he felt for. There are certain aspects of him i just can't tolerate, yet i think what i wrote for his testimonial will be something I cannot take back. Coz, afterall, it was true. To you, my used-to-be-friend, I wish you all the best, for the future, and like before, sincerely hope she'll belong to you again one day. Dun cry. God will bring her back to you, if he wills to. trust him alright? Like you ask all of us to. For once, dun advice with words, but with actions. And this tim,e do it for yourself.

I somehow believe you're reading this, so take care.

------------------
Woth all these relationships crumbling, my dearest W, im really don't have the courage to tell you what i feel for you. I love you. and i just cannot lose whatever that i have with you now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home