Sunday, December 19, 2004

and she dreams again...


Im so scared...Oh Good Lord, pls..pls..don't let anything tear us apart...please i beg you...

Im very upset now..and i cant tell him. coz dad blasted me for wanting him to join us for supper on xmas eve. How do i tell my dad..we're practically together? when...he's alreadi damn pissed we have tots of being together? ...im fukcing upset...coz dad doesnt want me to do those jamm stuff with him anymore..and doesnt want us to be together..till im 21...fuck tht...and doesnt want me to go for those rouge and what not jams anymore. fuck la... i dun care. im gonna do exactly all of these. i want to be with him.

-cries buckets...- pls..lord..pls...work the miracle for me..you didnt put me and him into each other's lives and let everything go so smoothly for nothing rite???

Plus..lord..i have alot of work to do for schl, for backstage, for myself...alot of things..pls lord..help me cope...i beg you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home