Thursday, February 10, 2005

and she dreams again...

We all need someone to knock us awake sometimes, and make us realise that we can be very sellfish towards loved ones like family. We all need someone to bring us back down to earth sometimes when we become unbalanced and vexed up for the wrong reasons. I dislike myself for always losing the balance, for always forgetting my groundings, my roots, and counting my blessings, how fortunate I am.

Thank you Uncle A for your unknowingly very timely talk we had at yr house today. I needed it and truly believe God, you were speaking to me through him. Thank you for answering my prayers. I just needed that little "nudge" like as if something from my brain was dislocated. I wonder why I always become like that. Do I truly care for my family or not? Nvm..I'll pass that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home