Wednesday, February 02, 2005

and she dreams again...

Sometimes we just have to believe.
Sometimes it just has to be seen in many angles.
It may never be what you judge it to be.

ahah! some random thoughts for the day. Mum cooked so much omelette today, and cooked bro's fav soup. Now, back to revising. I really wonder how much I remember. Been revising since last month's dunnoe when. Of coz once in a while lah. But i learnt from rene that a child absorbs 60 percent of what was just taught to him, but adults only absorb 5 percent. Now we understand why we find it so difficult to learn things when we're older. i would love to remember my song lyrcis and guitar chord arrangements the way i used to when I was a child.

off I go for today. Hope the jazz fusion band gig my friends are at now is superb! Also hope Rene is alright at work. hope everyone is feeling ok today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home