Wednesday, March 02, 2005

and she dreams again...

AND!! before i toodle off tonite! Heres smth for all of you to LAUGH at! My friend, mervin was online tonite...and also mugging like mad for his own work..transcribing musical scores...it used to e lab reports he was busy with! hehe..Now, my ec schl friend, shirin is also mugging lab reports, so three of us MUG online together..HEHE..but he went off..and i was taking a break, watching tv! sp..these are some of the things he left me...

GOOD NIGHT TO YOU
BAD NIGHT TO ME
worse night to whatever
remember to drink ribena
eat grapes drink vinegar
pour vodka on your head
then can COOL your head
plant a bomb in your attic
1+2+3+4+5= five woozy heads

then he went off
hahahahaha crazy. i dont even know why he wrote tht. I think its strss overload. heh.

harri , dear and rene made my day so funny!! Thanks all three of you for brightening my day after chatting with me tonite! ahahahahahahah...dear and the not so good rojak...harri and the encounter with the perv...rene and his kewl voicemail..hwahwahwa...you three rock man....: )love you all...esp...hehehee...you know..no need me to say...heee

imoffnownite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home