Thursday, March 03, 2005

and she dreams again..

Patience is a virtue and value. Friends are amazing.

School was this morning. I let it come and go. During the duration of the morning, I gave dear and rene countless wake up calls...depending on who needed to wake first. then harri. I headed to hmv after class, and the nice day started.!

First up! I bought my new swatch watch strap, coz the old one is in terrible condition already. I changed it to black of coz. =). That cosst quite a bit.

Harri and I then headed to marche for lunch. We shared so cost was affordable at the end. We couldnt resisst the thoughts of sausage, potato and pizza from marche! Too good to miss!.

Next up, we went walking ard heeren. AH! so many nice things to get!! Billabong had these crazy pencil cases with lame lines...a realli awesome DCP t-shirt...ripcurl had a super duper sweet looking keychain...there were some nice t-shirts i saw dear would like...converse shoes!!!...and many other things i wish i could just buy and not worry about where the money comes from! haha..thank goodnes i dont shop often. Thats the feeling my friends always get!.

Next up, we ended up at TWO cd shops and i bought 2 cds for the price of one. Rick Price. : )

By this time, simon and rene were already with us for quite a while. I was dying to meet dear...and FINALLY, when he came..i was overjoyed! ^__* Missing him was so jia lat..and i wanted to just hug him, run away and never let go. He's my darling. He's so so sweet.

We went to watch howl's moving castle, together with my bro. the movie was so so heart warming.
Rite now, I need to bathe and sleep. TIRED. tmr will be work day for me, and dear and rene will have a great time!!

I realli hope harri makes a happy decision when the time comes..=) Should it come.

love, mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home