Wednesday, April 27, 2005

and she dreams again...

I realli like this new layout...im SMART! i figured out my little side bar problem...AGAIN. ahahahahaa....


.............sigh.


cartel job has been fine. OMG. mich kwok is back in my life...as...my colleague now! WOW. God, thanks..for giving us a second chane at being friends. I asked u before, but i never expected it in tht way!. gee...happy and weird at the same time I guess. WEIRD. realli.

jobs jobs jobs. WHY WHY the JOBS..haizzzzzzzzzzzz wana PLAYYY, go holidays, spend money like everyone else in FSV does...BUTTT noo, cannot. i dont have money given to me just like that. Im dead broke, and tryingt o survive, so have to work. SHeesh. everyone is still enjoying man.

alrite..seems im gonna become a teacher. HAHAHA. mee teacher? well welll...i dont believe it myself.

...and im so sorry...i cant..........(and..she drfits off..words unable to be spoken..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home