Sunday, January 01, 2006

: )
Finally, I have an important part of my life back.

I know it will not or may not be the same again, with the same happy moments, which might be quite sad, but does it matter as much as not getting it back at all? I need to give it time. But , finally everyone, after so long, after so much, it's finally done . Be happy for me? I never thought this day would come by. I think it could have been resolved even better, with clearer understadings, but these things are like tht. You'll always look back, and say : "I should have..."

I've learnt a very bitter lesson. Some mistakes, once made, can never be reversed. They can only be salvaged, and learnt from. I'm so, so happy. For not ONE BIT of me deserved this...but the Lord finally decided to give me a day to do this very pressing thing thts been on my mind all these many many months. Maybe now, i can focus better on work. Maybe now, the emotional state of mind wont be as tainted as before, though no doubt the wound will still need healing. For those eyes told me a million things actually.

I admire you. You are a very respectable person because you stick to your dignity, even though it hurts you. The hurt, I will never be able to amend, ever, but I hope with time, we'll be buddies again, and I'll be able to make it up to you and share all the ups and downs of life with u again. I know, and share the ame fears on this matter as you do, cause we've been thru this stage before, but I hope I'll have this good friend back soon. For now, I am so contented. Thank you.

We never know what the future may hold. But till then, we can only let God's plan decide for us.
It may have seemed tht in the end, you are left with nothing much different, but if u trust yrself and i, there's still hope in this path we left to die out all this while.

My instints werent wrong at all. I knew and trusted my judgement. You're not tht cold...in fact, not at all, ure even more respectable than I first respected u. You're stronger in mind, than anyone ive known. Most of all, yr heart, loyalty, sacrifice is one of utmost admiration. The makrs u left in me, will never leave. Coz sometimes these things are decisions. And decisions dont change how we feel.

I will not rush any conversation or meet up again, for fear tht it might make u afraid. I'll give tht respect to you to decide. Whichever u choose, I'll go with it, for I know my efforts to reconcile, have definitely not gone wasted. Always here for you, as Ive always said before,


MEL

DON'T GIVE UP ON ME.
Thank you for forgiving, and not being angry anymore.
Sorry for hurting u again.

I think I still have so much to share with u like before..so muchi wana laugh with u together about...songs i wana send ya...what shall we do for yr bday coming soon? I dare not ask u tonite...for im sure there's alot going thru yr mind, likewise mine.
But I hope it meant alot to you as well. though u werent intending to talk to me again, anytime soon...
Im worried..tht the long hiatus has caused a rift..but i dont think it realli has..u start the ball rolling....we just gotta go the right way this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home