Wednesday, August 23, 2006

FIRST, Im gonna apologise to Jus girl..becoz right now, Im gonna paste her entry here, and Im doing this becoz how she feels is entirely and exactly how I feel. Well, mostly. I have deleted some paras.

Sorry Jus... I know you wouldn't mind.

Justicia's latest entry: (in bold what i feel so much too)

but really, I’m nothing but an idealist. I yearn for the same as any other woman who have walked, are walking, or are going to walk the Earth.

What is the greatest thing that can ever happen to a woman? I say, to find true love. Love makes all things possible. Love washes away all hardships and in their place, are shared experiences (at least they are shared). Never underestimate the power of love. Whoever scoffs at love scoffs at me, because I believe in it.

Sometimes I just want to be a simple woman, with a loving husband and two children. A lot of Korean women are home-makers and I respect them greatly. It is bliss to be able to share a bed with another and wake up beside him for the rest of your life. To see him first in the morning and last at night. To fight over the bathroom. To quarrel over dishwashing. To cook for him. To worry when he’s not home. To miss him when he’s not around. To lend him my shoulder when he needs it. To tell him everything is going to be alright. I wish I could be such a simple woman, really.

Whenever I complete a Korean drama serial, I never fail to have this same feeling of emptiness, melancholy, longing and bittersweetness.

I thought of the times when he watched me do something silly, and I spotted him watching and he smiled at me. He hardly smiles; he doesn’t like to smile. But when he smiled at me, I knew he meant it with a lot of love. Librans, they’re all ice princes. They don’t talk much about themselves and they don’t open up to people very quickly. They need time to warm up to people. You have to slowly and silently creep your way into their hearts and one day they find you inside and hand you the key.

But with Librans, you always wonder. And it gets tiring, I suppose.

Sometimes, I feel fate has run its course. Other times, I feel maybe there is still hope a few years down the road. But does this matter now? When a relationship drags on for too long, you start pondering if love still exists or it’s just a tough habit to kick.

I especially miss him wrapping his arms around me from behind and just enjoying each other’s silent company. Those moments are priceless. I’d give an arm and a leg to relive those times again.

I just want to spend the rest of my life with the one person I really love.



I bold what I so so strongly feel above the rest of the paras...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home