Monday, October 13, 2003

and she dreams again...

its no point wasting my msgs. i know it doiesnt matter to a person if im not impt whatsoever.


im getting blurer by the day? unable to concentrate and understand. ive been getting varioud people commenting o telling me off about whuchever work im doing at that point, that it wasnt gd enuff, or i missed out smth, or that im useless or that i caused a stupid mistake.....im unconsiously believing it, maybe....like one always says there has to be some truth in it...im beginning to really lose it. maybe ive lost it a long ime ago. before i fell ill. i dont know. yes, one of my most common lines.

so many doubts abt how im gg to make it at all.....next week, here are so many things due...and tests, last round of tests to prove to myself tht i can get myself somewhere....



im gradually talking lesser and lesser and lesser....maybe i need him again....to tell me smth, to send me smth...maybe i need him to speak to em again...maybe, he really has no idea...


the soundtrack is so soothing......gd nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home