Thursday, October 16, 2003

and she dreams again...

im v worried for her....very....we are prob the only two who understand each other's situation so well...others would very commonly not understand and figure that we're just being lazy or irresponsible. But she and i both know why and whats happening...its just tht such things are not meant for the whole wide world to know. and thats whats so painful. coz, we want to tell but we cant....and the burden, the fighting becomes so much harder. I'm better. Its becoming better. Shes having t much worse than I did. I think the stress is on different levels.

This is for you. You know I'll always try my best to be there for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of them were at work earlier...and for no reason, I was told off. Caught between the jobs of both of them tonite. I just wish He wasn't around. All the orders had problem tonite, coz he just couldn't do it rite. It's busy but he gives me this face like i offended him big time or smth. Ever since what took place awhile back, from our so called frens, ive suddenly become a stranger tht annoys him. it just so damn pisses me off. It hurts too. Kor was no better. scolded me coz i was suppose to go thru the other him first. Imagine getting told off and "du lan" by both of them that i care for...it just so damn hurts. Dun even noe why i bother.

Left work asap and made sure jiahao got onto the train first...he's wen's bro...im suppose to take care of him so yea. hes hard working...sally didnt turn up for work today, but we all just tired our best to manage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I completed my re-edit of my video profile. Am pretty pleased with it. Its not for grading but just for my own satisfaction. and for me bro too. just left film theory pp/test, logging, emusic two tests and project and im done. -sweat drops-. dunno where gg for itp....geesh.....kiss da hols gd bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home