Wednesday, November 05, 2003

and she dreams again...

i hardly talk to you
we hardly even say a word
but its each time i see you
that i realise i still feel for you
somehow i still care

i noe theres nothing i can do
and its partially my faut
coz i noe im undecided
and it would be unfair

but i dun understand why
you just cannot see
i'd love you so much
if only you'll let me

tho i always say
this one wun work out
i guess its just my excuse
so i can try to forget you

but no it doesnt work
coz the more i try to
it'll stick in my mind
like a trobbing headache
that wun go away

so wun you help me out
and tok to me for once
tell me what i shld do
so i can forget you

it goes on and on like this
when i dun think of it
it aint that bad to me
but i noe deep down inside
theres alot to sort out

and i noe it'd be good, if i clear my mind for once
so i can be sure of you and why and not think so much anymore
but when all of them linger
what good does that do
but sometimes its just my mind
playing tricks on me
coz you dun like me
and theres nothing to tok abt.

so i go from day to day
helping all the others
seeing em come together and break
standing at one side
wondering where mine have all gone
or what luck ive always had

coz i realise
i love too much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home